Maternal Child Special Features
- Twin Cities can accommodate a variety of deliveries, under the supervision of our obstetrical medical team.
- We have three Labor-Delivery Recovery Rooms, 10 post partum rooms for your stay after you have your baby, outpatient testing suites should your physician want to assess you during pregnancy and a specialized Cesarean section room.
- Advanced technology includes a new fetal monitoring system that provides advanced clinical support.
- Capability to identify and treat complicated deliveries
- All Nursing staff are certified in neonatal resuscitation from techniques per guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics Heart Association Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
- Affiliation with the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for the transport and care of infants requiring that level of care, staff development and 24-hour consultation available for mothers and babies.