Our Commitment to Quality
At Twin Cities Community Hospital, we’re committed to the highest standards of hospital quality to ensure that you receive the best care possible. Our first priority is always the safety of you and all of our patients. We’re committed to ZERO patient harm and take steps to incorporate principles and practices of a safety culture through the hospital.
Our commitment to quality pledge is simple:
Quality is the cornerstone of everything we do. It is our passion to provide exceptional care to every patient we serve.
What Quality Looks Like
At Twin Cities you’ll see our commitment to quality at work:
- Providing exceptional clinical care to every person we serve
- Respecting our patients, employees and affiliated physicians
- Maintaining the highest ethical and clinical standards of care
- Enhancing the practice and delivery of every aspect of patient care
- Safeguarding the integrity and safety of our patients and employees
- Enhancing physician and nurse leadership and medical staff governance
- Managing costs and resources efficiently
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with other health care providers
In keeping with our commitment to quality, we have many initiatives throughout the hospital to ensure that exceptional quality is realized. This includes:
- The Patient Safety & Reporting Results initiative designed to leverage systems and management leadership to improve the safety of clinical care for patients and build programs to support the same.
- The Physician Excellence initiative focused on designing and implementing a set of standard policies and procedures for governing hospital medical staff.
- The Nursing Excellence initiative designed to make Twin Cities Community Hospital the Employer of Choice in nursing to help address today’s nursing shortage in health care.
- The Patient Throughput initiative designed to promote improvement in the care delivery process at our hospital.
High Reliability Organization
We’re proud to be a High Reliability Organization. This means we have succeeded in avoiding catastrophes in an environment where normal accidents can be expected due to risk factors and complexity. While health care involves inherent risk, we work hard to minimize harm by adopting effective safety tools and hospital quality measures in all areas of care.
We Want to Hear From You
We welcome your questions or comments. Speak with a patient advocate at the hospital or call our National Patient Satisfaction Line at (800) 743-6333, to let us know how we’re doing.