Tests & Screenings
Twin Cities Community Hospital provides a full range of Respiratory Therapy services for both the inpatient and outpatient.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 day a week to assist with respiratory needs. We offer diagnostic testing, medication administration and patient education to improve respiratory status.
Twin Cities Community Hospital offers the only facility based Pulmonary Function Lab in the county. All studies are performed by a California Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner.
We have a full functioning pulmonary function lab, with abilities to perform complete Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT’s) including:
- Bronchodilator Evaluation
- Diffusing Capacity of Carbon Monoxide (DLCO)
- Functional Reserve Volume (FRC)by Plethysmography, or Nitrogen Wash-Out
- Total Lung Capacity
- Arterial Blood Gas Testing
- Co-Oximetry for the measurement of actual Oxygen Saturation (O2Hb%), Carboxyhemoglobin (COHb%), and Methemoglobin (MetHb%)
- Pulse Oximetry
- Simple Stress Testing (6 minute walking pulse Oximetry study)